The Client reviews mentioned on this website are only related to Abrams Insurance Solutions, Inc.’s insurance business and are not associated with LifePro Asset Management, LLC, or advisory services.
Discover What Abrams Insurance Solutions Can Do For You
We take a holistic approach to protecting your assets, growing your wealth, and planning your retirement.
All 3 financial objectives are interrelated and necessary to help reach your financial goals:
- Protecting your assets with insurance is an important part of building & sustaining your wealth.
- With taxes likely to be your largest expense in retirement, our TAX-FREE savings strategies will help you minimize taxes and risk.
- Convert your 401(k), IRA, and other savings into a guaranteed stream of income that you will never outlive.
- Maximize your legacy by including insurance strategies in your retirement planning.
There are 2 types of insurance agents: Captive and Independent. Learn the difference to decide what is best for you.
- Captive advisors represent only 1 company and can only sell products offered by that company. A captive advisor is limited in the solutions they can offer you.
- Abrams Insurance Solutions is independent. This means we work with multiple insurance companies. Some advisors may represent 5 or 10 companies, but we represent over 70 insurance companies. We will shop them all to find you the lowest rate for your coverage.
If you have been declined for coverage or have a special need, contact us and we are likely to have a solution for you.
Your needs are our top priority.
We will do everything possible to help you achieve your financial goals. We want to be your advisor that you can depend on for truthful and unbiased information.
Your business is not a transaction for us. Instead, we hope to develop a long-term relationship with you to be your advisor for all things financial.
We make buying life insurance as painless as possible. Our selection of highly rated companies ensures that we will have the best solution and lowest cost for all your needs.
Click the button below to learn more about the different types of life insurance or contact us for help – at no cost or obligation for you.
We represent the leading insurance companies in many other insurance categories besides life. We will shop these companies to provide you with the best policy at the lowest cost.
To receive quotes and additional information, click the button below for the type of insurance you need:
Our premium finance team has over 40 years of experience helping high net worth clients implement premium finance strategies. We work with the leading insurance companies and have several banking relationships. Plans will be customized to meet your premium, collateral and death benefit goals.
KAIZEN: Increase Your Retirement Income 60 – 100%
Abrams Insurance Solutions is a Preferred Agent for the Kai-Zen program. This is a strategy that uses leverage to increase your retirement income. It’s similar to using a mortgage to buy a bigger house. You can now use leverage to increase your retirement income. The minimum income requirement to participate in Kaizen is $100,000 per year.
Most people use a “buy and hope” strategy and emotional decision making when it comes to investing. Our wealth management team uses a data driven tactical approach to decide which companies or sectors to invest in.
We utilize customized portfolios driven by time and based on your capital needs.
You’ve worked hard to accumulate enough assets to support your retirement dreams and goals.
Now you have many questions to answer:
- When should you start social security?
- Should you draw down your 401(k) or IRA first?
- How do you plan for increasing inflation?
- Which assets will be used for long term care?
- How do you maximize your legacy for your family or charitable giving?
Our financial planning team will help you put a plan in place to answer the questions above while maximizing your retirement income.
People’s biggest fear is running out of money in retirement. We’ll help you make your money last as long as you do.